Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 15 October 2018 2018-10-152018-12-04 it Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A government organisation based in Dublin is looking to hire a Strategist on a 5-year Fixed Term Contract to develop and implement a new strategy for 2020 and act as a change and performance improvement manager.
Key responsibilities of head of the Strategist:
- Developing the strategy will comprise
- Stakeholder engagement events (workshops, meetings, webinars, and surveys)
- Communicating strategy progress to the board, executives and other stakeholders
- Driving performance improvement
- Lead in consultation, the development of the organisation’s strategy
- Assess current activities and policies to shape the development of new strategy
- Manage data gathering, analysis & corresponding report preparation
- Project Management
As the Strategist in this organisation, you will ideally have a proven track record with 5+ years post qualification experience in a relevant role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, Project Management experience, ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines and provide a professional service in a busy environment, are all essential requirements for this role. You must be able to work on your own initiative with accuracy, good judgement and discretion. You will also need to be very fluent with Microsoft Office products (Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.). A MSc or PhD in a STEM discipline would be desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Strategist to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the Strategist role, please apply today or contact Dale Ayers on the details provided for more information.