Technical Business Analyst
Location Dublin West
Consultant Mark Fallon
Date posted 27 September 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you looking for a new and challenging role? Are you an experienced technical business analyst? Are you technologically savvy?
Responsibilities of the business analyst:
- Scheduling, coordinating, preparing and facilitating formal requirements gathering sessions including reviewing / assessing current state and developing future state
- Identifying gaps and potential risks within current and designed processes
- Facilitating requirements prioritisation, process mapping, development of use cases
- Development of business requirements documentation from draft through to sign-off
- Take an active role in solution design ensuring cross system impacts are assessed
As the business analyst you will have:
- 2+ years relevant experience in a Business Analyst role
A relevant Third Level degree or appropriate professional qualification
- Appropriate Business Analysis certification e.g. CBAP, BCS, ISEB
Strong documentation and analytical skills
- Understanding of project management life-cycle & methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrable record of building working relationships
- Excellent oral and written communications; an ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding
This is an excellent opportunity for an established and talented business analyst to demonstrate their capabilities in a very exciting and growing project team.
Please contact Mark Fallon on +353 1 6730811 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.