Cyber Security Analyst
Consultant Andy Hollens
Date posted 16 August 2018 2018-08-162018-10-14 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global financial services organisation, are looking for a Cyber Security Analyst to join their team in Cork on a permanent basis.
As the Cyber Security Analyst you will support:
- Security Operations Infrastructure Management
- Endpoint Anti Virus and Data Loss Security Support
- SIEM – Support the deployment and ongoing maturity of the SIEM solution
- Configuration Management and Patching of Security Infrastructure
- Risk Management –aligned with Internal Control and COBIT frameworks
- Management Information Reporting
- DDoS Support
You will have 1+ years’ experience of Network Support, Firewalls etc and a keen interest in Information Security & the Cyber Threat Landscape (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
If you are interested in this Cyber Security Analyst role please apply today or contact Andrew Hollens on the contact details provided for more information.