Tier 3 Cyber Security Analyst
Consultant Dale Ayers
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-08 it Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A market leading financial services organisation, are looking for a Tier 3 Cyber Security Analyst to join their team in Limerick. This is a high profile permanent role.
As a Tier 3 Cyber Security Analyst, some of your responsibilities would include:
- Leads Tier 1 Analysts
- Continues to be research and understand new threats to increase knowledge base of the evolving threat landscape
- Conducts detailed reviews of malicious software to perform a cyber analysis and gain additional understanding of their threats
- Provides recommendations for defining rules and malware signatures for enhanced detection and mitigation based on analysis
- Conducts cyber intelligence analysis, coordination, and interaction across the network and infrastructure components
- Provides recommendations and steps for eradication of malicious software and system recovery
- Develop new tools or enhance existing tools for advanced detection
As the Tier 3 Cyber security analyst you will have SANS GCIA, SANS GCIH, SANS GREM, ENCE, Security+, CISSP.
If you are interested in this Tier 3 Cyber Security Analyst role please apply today or contact Andrew Hollens on the contact details provided for more information.