Talent Acquisition Partner
Location Dublin NorthFULL_TIME
Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 26 September 2018 2018-09-262018-11-25 admin-and-secretarial Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global bank is seeking to hire a talent acquisition partner to join their recruitment team on a permanent basis.
Key qualities of the talent acquisition partner:
- Experience of in-house recruitment ideally within a large organisation
- Experience of interaction / management of RPOs / MSPs
- Understanding of how to manage SLAs and KPIs
- Knowledge of employment legislation
- Good organisation and prioritisation
- Strong stakeholder management experience
As the talent acquisition partner you will be comfortable with all recruitment activities. You will have strong communication skills and be happy to liaise with colleagues on all levels about the recruitment activities.
If you are interested in the talent acquisition partner role please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the details provided for more information.