Consultant Claire Dunwoody
Date posted 30 July 20192019-07-30 2019-09-28 human-resources-and-personnel Dublin Dublin IE EUR 100 200 200 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global investment manager is looking for a highly motivated senior HR manager with a strong background in Human Resource generalist functions and a keen interest in the financial markets, to provide full HR support to their growing organisation spanning across 6 offices worldwide. The candidate will be based in the firm’s new office in Dublin.
- Recruitment: Attract and manage talent, taking overall responsibility for recruitment activities and campaigns
- Learning and Development: Identify training needs, implement and development the training agenda. Locate suppliers and coordinate training delivery
- Company Culture: Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement. Be an employee advocate
- Benefits: Be the main point of contact for advice and queries regarding company benefits and managing these
- Employment Law: Ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date and in line with current employment law and line managers are up to date with any change in policy
- SMCR: Work closely with the Compliance team to maintain and oversee the senior managers & certification regime (SMCR) related policies, practices and reporting framework
- Appraisals: Be the driver for developing a policy of generating timely appraisal reports and a review of the same by management
- Maintaining Work Culture: Maintain a healthy, safe, and fun work environment to ensure a positive and pleasant working experience
- Recommend new policies, approaches, and procedures
- Take ownership of the entire employee lifecycle, from employee orientations to exit interviews
- Develop, implement and improve new starter and leaver procedures
- Keep all employee records up to date and stored securely
- Advise managers and provide guidance on HR policy and procedures
- Work in close partnership with General Counsel to develop and implement HR strategy
- Collaborating with other managers in the business, sometimes internationally, to ensure the smooth running of the company from a people perspective
- Providing detailed HR reports to senior management teams
- Handling highly confidential information in an honest and trustworthy way
As senior HR manager you will have 5 years' plus experience in Human Resources managerial role and be a graduate in Human Resources or related business field (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). The ideal candidate will have professional experience within a regulated environment is a prerequisite and proven HR generalist experience on both strategic and operational level.
If you are interested in this senior HR manager position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Claire Dunwoody on the details provided for more information.