HR Business Partner
Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 08 February 2019 2019-02-082019-04-09 human-resources-and-personnel Dublin Dublin IE EUR 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
Do you want to work with a leading professional services company as part of the HR team? Your role will provide best-in-class advisory services and HR expertise across the full HR Generalist spectrum.
You will be responsible for all HR activities to include: the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Workday, employee communications, employment orientation, employee relations, Safety and employee welfare, and will support on-going organisational HR Projects.
Key requirements for this HR Business Partner position:
- 5+ years general, internal HR experience
- Solid knowledge and practical experience of HR Policies and Procedures with ability to amend and adapt procedures to meet organisational requirements
- Knowledge and experience of HRIS systems and processes
- Experience supporting functional areas of human resources including but not limited to administration, employee relations, job evaluation, compensation management, benefits administration, organisation development, training and coaching
- Third level degree in HRM or related subject
- Commercial acumen, business development understanding and skills
- Excellent communication and senior stakeholder management skills
- Experienced trusted partner and coach working with managers and team leads
You must be experienced in all aspects of HR Administration and HR Support and will have two direct reports including a receptionist and administrator.
If you have excellent communication and senior stakeholder management skills, make sure to apply today. Contact Ashley Kelly for more information.