Human Resources Manager
Consultant Suzanne Feeney
Date posted 15 February 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A rare opportunity has arisen for Human Resources Manager to join a financial services organisation in a newly created, standalone capacity. Reporting to the local Managing Director and on a functional basis to the HR Director in Europe. This is an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Generalist keen to work with senior management to develop and grow the HR support locally.
Key responsibilities of the Human Resources Manager:
- Maintenance of update of HR policies and procedures for the Irish office
- Ensure best practices are put in place and legal/regulatory issues are properly enforced
- Continuous development of employee on-boarding processes and relevant training programs
- Lead innovative strategies to ensure strong staff engagement and staff retention
- Develop leaders and internal talent through talent identification, succession planning, annual appraisal and people reviews in connection with the Group HR strategy
- Working with the Executive Management Team to implement organisational change and effectiveness projects
- Manage day-to-day of the HR department including interviewing, assisting with psychometric reviews, creating and revising job descriptions and Develop dashboards to track HR activity
As the human resource manager you will have significant experience within Human Resources, preferably in an international organisation within the financial services industry (asset management/ funds). They will demonstrate a range of HR expertise, including recruitment, reward, training and development, performance management, payroll and benefits administration. A detailed understanding of Irish employment law is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Human Resource Manager to join a successful organisation based in Dublin
If you are interested in the Human Resource Manager role please apply today or contact Suzanne Feeney on the details provided for more information.