Location Dublin West
Consultant Ashley Kelly
Date posted 24 January 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
A leading Irish retailer has an immediate requirement for a HR administrator for their office in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the HR administrator:
Provide effective central administration support to the stores through the Regional HR Managers and the HR Manager
Run weekly core reports to identify colleagues absent from the company
- Ensure the integrity of the administration process by providing a high level of admin support
- Ensure all parties are complying with the procedures laid out in the attendance policy
- Provide weekly and monthly attendance metric details to the Senior HR Team & Regional HR Managers
- Manage all non national colleagues working within the business to ensure paperwork is in line with legislative requirements
- Liaise with System & Resource Managers, Department of Enterprise Trade and Employment & GNIB Bureau on a regular basis dealing with queries as they arise
- Assist with new starter set up on Core and sign off on contracts of employment
- Issue and monitor probation forms for all store colleagues and management
- Administration of Company Doctor Scheme and monitor usage on quarterly basis
- Ensure personnel files are up to date and file audits are completed as and when required
- Provide high level administrative support to RHRM’s, SRM’s & within HR Team
As the HR Administrator you will have a CIPD ideally and a 3rd level degree. You will have a minimum of 1 year of experience in a HR department and a knowledge of Employee legislation (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have excellent communication skills and respect the confidentiality, integrity and trust of the organisation.
If you are interested in the HR Administrator role, please apply today or contact Ashley Kelly on the contact details provided for more information.