Consultant Claire Dunwoody
Date posted 26 March 20192019-04-02 2019-05-25 human-resources-and-personnel Dublin Dublin IE EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading global health company wishes to recruit a HR manager for their Dublin office. The position will offer an exceptional opportunity to work in a start-up environment where your advice will have a direct impact on the business. Working on a standalone basis and reporting to the chief operating officer, the HR Manager will inform, drive and deliver essential people policies, processes and services.
You will be involved in the recruitment and on-boarding of new hires, all local ad hoc people activity, consistent implementation of performance management and annual process, talent and succession planning, payroll issues and operational issues in conjunction with HR Shared Services and CBI Fitness & Probity operational processes.
The role will suit an individual who has worked in a regulated environment and has the ability to work both strategically and operationally. A commercial mind-set that will suit an entrepreneurial environment where team work is absolutely key.
- Professional qualification desirable
- Experience in a regulated entity
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge and understanding of People processes in employee lifecycle (including: ER, L&D, Performance Management, Recruitment)
- Working knowledge of the Workday system
- Advanced working knowledge of employment law in Ireland and relevant oversees jurisdictions
If you are interested in this HR manager role, please apply today or contact Claire Dunwoody for more information.