Salary €60,000 - €70,000 per annum + Private healthcare, pension plan
Consultant Richard Nolan
Date posted 20 September 20192019-09-20 2019-11-19 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global consulting firm based in Dublin is looking to hire a compliance executive in their investments division. Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer, the executive will have responsibility for liaising with compliance teams across Europe and other regions.
Key responsibilities of the compliance executive include:
- Developing, updating and maintaining compliance policies and procedures
- Regular business unit risk assessment
- Risk assessment associated with new markets, products and services
- Development and provision of relevant training for business unit colleagues
- Provision of updates to board members regarding regulatory changes and their impacts
- Assisting CCO in correspondence with regulators, regulatory examinations and filings
- Examination and reporting on issue specific investigations as needed
Ideally, you will have knowledge of Irish regulation, particularly MiFid, UCITS and AIFMD and will have held a position in risk or compliance.
If you are interested in this position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Richard Nolan on the details provided for more information.