Engineering Plant Manager
Location Dublin NorthFULL_TIME
Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13manufacturing-and-production Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
A leading multinational organisation are looking to recruit an Engineering Plant Manager. This is a permanent position based in North Dublin.
- Planning, controlling and coordinating the entire range of production activities; people, material and processes, in support of company production goals
- Production completions, performance reporting, on-line tracking/status expediting and customer satisfactions, and may assist in matters dealing with pricing, quotations, proposals, scheduling, shipping and inventory levels
- All profit and loss budgetary issues
- Through subordinate supervisors and professional staff, the Plant Manager will oversee the training of operations personnel and proper material handling of customer products
- Coordinate with engineering and operations to resolve customer problems and will provide corrective action reporting
- Determine and implement policies and methods to meet established objectives for on-time deliveries
- This position is based in North Dublin
5+ years’ experience in a similar plant, production or operations management position (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Technical Degree level qualification required.. Knowledge of manufacturing, production, engineering and assembly. Knowledge of the electronics industry preferred. Excellent communication skills along with a strong understanding of employee relations.