Pharmaceutical Site Manager
Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 09 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Site Manager required within the pharmaceutical industry. This is a permanent opportunity based in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of site manager:
- Overall responsibility for maintenance of the site with regards to the building itself, inventory, installations, security systems etc.
- Responsible for budgeting of maintenance
- Point of contact for Chairman of the board, the CEO and BU directors and managers
- Organise QBR’s
- Responsible for presenting solutions and adhere to conclusions from the Chairman of the board, the CEO and BU directors
- Undertake monthly progress reporting and communicate cross-roads and milestones to the CEO and BU directors
- Organise the Quarterly Business Review meetings
- Ensuring that timelines and budget is met
- Make sure that Company is compliant with legal requirements
- Comment and participate in drafting corporate presentations for important topics
- Communicate corporate messages and news to ensure proper and prompt communication to employees
As the site manager you will have previous site management experience within the pharma, fmcg or similar industries. You will have proven managerial experience and an adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources).
If you are interested in the plant manager role, please apply today or contact Darragh Golden on the contact details provided for more information.