Internal Audit Director
Salary €450 - €550 per day
Location Dublin South
Consultant Mark Fallon
Date posted 09 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global consultancy company based in Dublin South is seeking to hire an Internal Audit Director on a temporary basis for 6-12 month fixed term contract.
Key responsibilities of the internal audit director include:
Develop an annual or rolling risk assessment and audit plan
- Analyse and appraise complex operational processes and provides an objective opinion on the efficiency and effectiveness of the operations and notes any process improvement opportunities
- Prepare organised, accurate and competent work papers ensuring that documentation clearly supports the conclusions regarding each audit objective
- Provide information and sound recommendations to management, prepare written reports and work with management to obtain agreement on action plans to address audit issues
- Inform the President and institutional key leaders of audit progress
- Perform other duties as assigned, including involvement with departmental and institutional improvement teams and task forces, training initiatives, and other program support activities
As the internal audit director you will be a qualified accountant with ACA / ACCA or with a bachelor’s degree in Accounting with 5+ years' PQE (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have knowledge of internal auditing standards and techniques and Enterprise Risk Management methodologies. Knowledge of and compliance with the Institute of Internal Auditor’s Code of Ethics and International Professional Practices Framework is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Internal Audit Director to join a successful company based in Dublin South. If you are someone who has strong analytical skills, and is capable of working under pressure, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the Internal Audit Director role, please apply today or contact Mark Fallon on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.