Consultant Darragh Golden
Date posted 17 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading organisation within the fmcg industry are looking to recruit a Regional Manager. This is a permanent opportunity based in Munster.
Key responsibilities of the regional manager:
- Work with the Retailer to deliver agreed standards of Retail Excellence in store
- Work with Retail IT, Retail Accounting and Trading to support and advise stores on implementation of appropriate processes of measuring and merchandising.
- Work with Accounting, Sales, Marketing and the retailer, to develop action plans for stores based on effective analysis of appropriate sales and market data and awareness of competitor activity
- Work on cross functional teams, engage with our retail partners, action feedback.
- Carry out business analysis in conjunction with the retailer to identify areas of potential growth in sales, margin and profit and develop action plans to deliver same.
- Develop annual business plans in conjunction with store owners & support retailers in delivering the brand position
- Promote best practice in-store in all areas through various
- Monitor key performance standards in-store and agree action plans for improvement in conjunction with the retailer
As the regional manager you will have experience in a similar position with a strong knowledge of the retail/fmcg industry. Background in the grocery retail sector required. Experience working on retail projects as part of a cross functional team is essential. A third level qualification specialising in Sales/Marketing/Food/Business would be advantageous but not a requirement. You will have a full drivers licence; excellent communication skills & relationship management.
If you are interested in the regional manager role based in Cork, please apply today or contact Darragh Golden on the contact details provided for more information.