Senior Business Analyst
Consultant Andy Hollens
Date posted 14 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A market leading entertainment organisation based in Dublin, is looking to hire a senior business analyst to work as part of their GDPR Compliance Programme on an initial 6-9 month FTC basis. You will be an integral part of the GDPR Programme, liaising with service providers, business partners and internal functions.
Key responsibilities of the senior business analyst:
- Understand both technical and business requirements in the context of data protection and regulatory compliance
- Data mapping and process development across a diverse organisational landscape
- Workshop facilitation & output documentation
- Planning and scheduling of necessary workshops
- Process review and re-engineering if required
- Act as the contact with technical team for queries or clarifications while leading acceptance testing
- Facilitating and leading cross-functional review meetings
- Providing analysis on business requirements to deliver technical solutions
As the senior business analyst you will have prior experience in carrying out DPIAs (data protection impact assessments) and have 5+ years' experience within Business Analysis, Process Design and Implementation (preferably within a Data Protection / Information Security context) (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have strong communication, facilitation, negotiation and documentation skills.
If you are interested in this senior business analyst position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Andy Hollens on the details provided for more information.