Enter the prize draw by filling out the form and be in for the chance to win tickets to see Ireland play France on 11th February at the Aviva Stadium.
TERMS & CONDITIONS – ROBERT WALTERS & WALTERS PEOPLE RUGBY TICKETS PRIZE DRAW - SIX NATIONS AVIVA STADIUM 2023
Robert Walters Limited whose Registered Office is at:
Custom House Plaza 2,
Reg No: 310265 (“Robert Walters”)
ROBERT WALTERS & WALTERS PEOPLE IRELAND AVIVA RUGBY TICKETS PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The “Robert Walters Ireland IRFU AVIVA RUGBY TICKETS 2022 Prize Draw” (“the Competition”) is promoted by Robert Walters Limited (company number 310265, Level 3, Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC, Dublin 1 (“RW” or “We”). A reference to the “RW Group” means RW and its affiliates, including Resource Solutions Limited.
2. RW and WP offers you the opportunity to win tickets to the following Ireland rugby game taking place at the Aviva Stadium in Dublin in February:
· Ireland Vs France February 11th (Kick off at 14.15 IST)
3. There will be 1 winner in total who shall receive two tickets to the game taking place the week they submitted their entry. If your entry is submitted after a winner for the game taking place that week has already been selected, your entry will be counted towards the next available game.
4. To enter, all you will need to do is fill in this form (at https://www.robertwalters.ie/career-advice/rugby-tickets-prize-draw.html). Please make sure you enter your contact details correctly so that we may contact you if you win the Competition.
5. You may enter no more than once. If you submit more than one entry, your further entries will not be counted. You may however refer more than one friend.
6. This Competition will run from 00:00 IST on the 6th of February 2023 until 15:00 IST on the 9th of February 2023. Entries received before or after this time will not be counted.
7. The Competition is not open to any employees, agents, or consultants of RW Group.
8. To be eligible to win the Competition prize, you must:
· Be 18 years of age or older;
· Provide your name, company name and title, specialisation, email address, and country/region you are located in, in accordance with the form in the first link; and
10. If you are already signed up to RW Group’s database, or if you have already won tickets to a previous game, your entry will not be deemed valid.
11. The winner be selected at random using a third-party random number generator. If one of the entrants is selected through the random number generator and it is later found that their entry is not valid or disqualified for any reason specified in these terms and conditions, a new random number will be generated until a valid entry is found.
12. RW/WP will be picking a winner on the Wednesday before the upcoming game. The winner will be notified by email as soon as they have been selected.
13. By entering the Competition, you acknowledge and accept that RW/WP’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. If, in the sole discretion of RW/WP, if it is decided that entry to the Competition has been unfairly manipulated (for example use of spamming activities) the entrant will be disqualified. You may forward links to the Competition page to your friends, colleagues and family.
15. Entries including material that RW/WP deems (in its sole discretion) to be inappropriate, offensive, invalid or illegal will be disqualified from the Competition.
16. In the event that a winning entry is invalid or disqualified, RW/WP will select a new winner, and such decision shall be final.
17. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this Competition and you will make yourself available for such activities on reasonable notice by RW/WP.
19. We are not responsible for incorrect details provided by you during registration caused by factors outside of our control.
20. For winners' details, send a stamped address envelope to the following address: Robert Walters Ireland IRFU Guinness Six Nations Prize Draw Competition, Marketing Department, 11 Slingsby Place, St Martin’s Courtyard, London WC2E 9AB.
21. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or other alternatives are available.
22. No purchase necessary.
23. RW/WP reserves the right to withdraw this Competition at any time in the event that for reasons beyond its reasonable control it is not possible to honour the prize (for example, the matches are rescheduled or cancelled). In such cases we will notify you of such via the email that you submitted upon entry to the Competition.
24. To the maximum extent permitted by law, RW Group excludes any and all liability (including any indirect or consequential losses) arising from or in relation to the Competition, or the accepting or using of any prize, including but not limited to any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrants, howsoever caused.
25. RW Group does not accept any responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind and has no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries. RW Group does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering into the Competition.
26. The Competition is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland and in the event of any dispute you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.