Policy Administrator – Italian Speaking
Salary €26,000 - €28,000 per annum
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-10 admin-and-secretarial Dublin Dublin IE EUR 26000 28000 28000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
Do you want to work for a market leading company as a policy administrator? We are looking for a dynamic individual with a "can-do" and "hands-on" attitude to provide customer service to policy holders and other internal departments within a company, the Group and the distributor.
Key responsibilities of the policy administrator:
- Process post sale transactions: change of owner/life assured, surrenders, cancellations, death claims, fund switches, ensuring they are carried out regularly and to the highest standards
- Process documentation in relation to the technical administration of life insurance policies
- Carry out Due Diligence checks and overall documentation vetting
- Provide excellent customer service
- Verify the correct release of payment instruction
- Ensure that all communications to clients are sent within deadlines and all clients’ queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Contribute with the Operations Department’s continuous review and improvement of internal procedures
- General administration/ad-hoc duties as and when required
The policy administrator should have experience of the life assurance business or financial industry in general and have good verbal and written communication skills in both the English and Italian language. You should be technically competent and have knowledge for some or all of the following: proficiency in MS Excel and Word, SQL Server, web technologies, Life 400, work flow. You must also be self-motivated and a team player with a willingness to learn.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to build upon their experience in the life assurance industry and this role would offer excellent opportunities for career growth within the business.
If you are interested in the policy administrator role, please apply today or contact the Walters People Team on the details provided for more information.