Financial Risk Manager
Salary €80,000 - €100,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Brennan
Job Ref 50915223/001
Date posted 19 May 2023rest-of-ireland banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2023-05-20 2023-07-18 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An opportunity to join a global leading MIFID firm as the new Financial Risk Manager in their Dublin office has become available.
As the Financial Risk Manager you will:
- oversee trading market risk, counter party credit risk and liquidity risk arising from debt and equity capital markets activities.
- Ensure all significant Financial Risks are appropriately understood, analysed, measured, monitored and controlled.
- Provide sound judgement, prudent governance and effective risk management oversight and control in accordance with the firm’s risk management framework and policies.
- Engage extensively with the firm’s trading desks, finance, Auditors and Senior Executive Team.
- Oversee equity trading and fixed income businesses, ensuring regulatory standards for measurement and assessment of Financial Risks are satisfied.
- Effectively communicate risk issues to all levels of the Risk Management Functions, other control functions, and Business Units.
- Develop and maintain Financial Risk Framework and Policies, communicate, and provide training's to relevant Business Units. Ensure risk identified via Material Risk Assessment process are relevant and consistent with risk assessed via Risk Control Assessment.
- Provide challenge, review and validation of Financial Risk stress testing approaches, scenarios and financial instrument valuation methodologies.
The Financial Risk Manager will Experience with equity and fixed income trading risk management as well as having stress testing, VaR, capital requirement. They will be highly organised and personable individual.
For a confidential conversation contact email@example.com
Get in touch
+353 1 673 0834
Salary: €75,000 - €80,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 16 May 2023I am working with a multinational financial services firm who are looking to hire a compliance monitoring manager, based out of their Dublin office.
Salary: €65,000 - €80,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 27 April 2023A growing business advisory firm is looking to add a compliance manager to their team. They offer a great flexibility work option, with successful candidates only needed once a month in office, with offices in Dublin and in the midlands.
Salary: €70,000 - €85,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 09 May 2023We are working with an expanding business in the FinTech space who are looking to hire a Finance & Tax Manager. This role has been created due to the growth of the Irish division and the increase in requirements to have this role here in Ireland.