Prudential Advisory Analyst
Salary €55,000 - €70,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Brennan
Job Ref 50884213/001
Date posted 13 January 2023rest-of-ireland banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2023-01-13 2023-03-14 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 55000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An opportunity to work as A Prudential Advisory Analyst for leading bank has become available.
As the Prudential Advisory Analyst in the Dublin office you will:
- Assist in the delivery and development of a comprehensive proactive, independent second line regulatory compliance plan across the Group through the development and implementation of a robust regulatory compliance risk assessment process
- Undertaking a risk based advisory role that effectively challenges senior management / business leaders and influences strategic decisions. Such work must use external reference points, technical understanding and substantive insights to ensure that business activities operate within defined compliance risk appetites and compliance controls are operating effectively.
- Forming an opinion on the effectiveness of the prudential regulatory control environment, risk appetite and horizon, while influencing Management in managing the compliance risks effecting their business area.
- Contribute to the overall strategic direction of Compliance by supporting the Compliance senior management team.
- Reporting and presenting independent second line view at relevant Fora, Risk and Board committees.
- Participate in Compliance management meetings to ensure Compliance Programme is on track for delivery.
- Provide relevant, consistent and timely risk appropriate advice and support to the business.
- Instil ownership of regulatory compliance risk within the 1st line Business Areas through targeted training and awareness initiatives.
The Prudential Advisory Analyst will have experience of key banking prudential regulations, directives, standards and guidelines and will possess great communication skills and will be have the ability to provide accurate advice.
For a confidential conversation contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Walters UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: €55,000 - €70,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 23 January 2023A large retail bank are looking for an assurance specialist to join their Dublin team. You will report into the head of assurance. The company offers a supportive team environment and has a hybrid working scheme.
Salary: €70,000 - €80,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 16 January 2023Robert Walters have partnered with a global leading insurance firm in the search for a Group Compliance Manager to join their team in Dublin.
Salary: €60,000 - €75,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 09 January 2023An opportunity to work with a global leading insurance firm in their Dublin office as a Senior Compliance Officer has become available
Salary: €60,000 - €70,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 09 January 2023An opportunity to work with a leading national bank as a Senior Risk Assurance Specialist in the Dublin Office.
Salary: €60,000 - €75,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 05 January 2023An Irish PLC are looking for a compliance officer to join their Dublin team. The role will report into the head of compliance and they have a hybrid working policy. You will be focusing on both local Irish compliance regulations and larger spread EU projects.