TPRM Team Lead VP
Salary €75,000 - €90,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Brennan
Job Ref 50810063/001
Date posted 03 January 2023rest-of-ireland banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2023-01-03 2023-03-04 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 75000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
I am working with a international bank to source a TPRM Team Lead VP who will be based in the Dublin Office.
This role reports into the Procurement Manager and is responsible for the implementation and co-ordination of the third-party risk management framework across EMEA.
As the TPRM Team Lead your responsibilities will see you:
- Coordinate and drive the TPRM process – outsourcing determinations, service critically and service provider risk assessments, cyclical reviews, supporting evidence review.
- Ensure consistency of TPRM implementation across EMEA.
- Support Relationship Managers from business units in the formulation of appropriate metrics (KPIs) to oversee and monitor service provider performance. This will include Service Level Agreement preparation, negotiation and approval.
- Deliver TPRM process training to Relationship Managers, SME/support staff and senior management.
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory of outsourcing service providers.
- Define and monitor remedial actions arising form due diligence assessments or performance issues.
- Monitor the outsourcing/ TPRM profile of the region and escalate risk concerns to TPRM 2LoD.
- Develop and implement multi-level reporting for key stakeholder groups.
- Ensure outsourcing arrangements are suitably documented in contractual agreements and Service Level Agreements.
- Operate the TPRM platform and identify areas for improvement.
- Operate and maintain the TPRM database
As the TPRM Team Lead you will have previous Risk Management experience with exposure to risk frameworks, ideally in Third Party Risk Management/Outsourcing will have strong communication skills.
For a confidential conversation contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Walters UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: €75,000 - €90,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 23 December 2022I am working with a international bank to source a TPRM Team Lead VP who will be based in the Dublin Office.
Salary: €75,000 - €90,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 21 December 2022I am working with a international bank to source a TPRM Team Lead VP who will be based in the Dublin Office.
Salary: €75,000 - €90,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 05 December 2022
Salary: €75,000 - €90,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 02 December 2022
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DublinDate posted: 26 January 2023Our client who is a multinational financial services provider are seeking a full-time Funds & Governance Solicitor to provide legal assistance on a wide range of legal issues that may affect the business, particularly in Ireland.