Salary €60,000 - €80,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Brennan
Job Ref 50850393/001
Date posted 22 November 2022rest-of-ireland banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2022-11-22 2023-01-21 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters have partnered exclusively with a leading Insurance firm in the search for a Risk Manager to join their team in Dublin.
As the Risk Manager in the Dublin Office some of your responsibilities will include:
- Providing assistance, observation or recommendation to risk owners on how to best adopt, embed and comply with the requirements of the RMF and ICF including delivery of education sessions within risk owner functions as required
- Support Line 1 management in the review / maintenance / refinement of Group and Local Policies to improve the quality and content of Policy Owner risks and controls articulation, including explicit consideration of climate change within that process
- Maintain responsibility for the review / maintenance / refinement of Group and Local policies for which Risk or the CRO is the owner
- Support Line 1 management in defining, executing and reporting on Line 1 assurance activity in line with the requirements of the ICF
- Establish and embed new stakeholder relationships across the business as required, driven by acquisition activity and investment in new asset classes for example.
Oversee, review and challenge the operational risk related outputs from outsource service providers (OSPs) via their respective Line 2 functions
Lead Line 2 Risk / Assurance Reviews of programme and project activity, providing high quality written output which meets the requirements of the relevant methodology. Present report output to senior stakeholders including presentation at management oversight committees, Steering Groups etc. as required.
The Risk Manager will have at least 5 years’ experience and understanding of the operation of the financial services industry and will be highly organised and fit to use their own initiative.
For a confidential conversation contact email@example.com
Robert Walters UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: €70,000 - €90,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 02 December 2022A global leading investment bank are seeking a Senior Operational Risk Analyst to join their team in Dublin
Salary: €70,000 - €90,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 11 November 2022A global leading investment bank are seeking a Senior Operational Risk Analyst to join their team in Dublin
Salary: €75,000 - €90,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 02 December 2022I am working with a international bank to source a TPRM Team Lead VP who will be based in the Dublin Office.
Salary: €80,000 - €90,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 02 December 2022An opportunity to join an exciting financial services firm in Dublin as their Decision Science Manager has become available.
Salary: €70,000 - €80,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 02 December 2022Robert Walters have partnered with a global leading insurance firm in the search for a Group Compliance Manager to join their team in Dublin.