TPRM Team Lead VP
Salary €75,000 - €90,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Brennan
Job Ref 50810063/001
Date posted 31 August 2022rest-of-ireland banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2022-08-31 2022-10-30 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 75000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
I am working with a international bank to source a TPRM Team Lead VP who will be based in the Dublin Office.
This role reports into the Procurement Manager and is responsible for the implementation and co-ordination of the third-party risk management framework across EMEA.
As the TPRM Team Lead your responsibilities will see you:
- Coordinate and drive the TPRM process – outsourcing determinations, service critically and service provider risk assessments, cyclical reviews, supporting evidence review.
- Ensure consistency of TPRM implementation across EMEA.
- Support Relationship Managers from business units in the formulation of appropriate metrics (KPIs) to oversee and monitor service provider performance. This will include Service Level Agreement preparation, negotiation and approval.
- Deliver TPRM process training to Relationship Managers, SME/support staff and senior management.
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory of outsourcing service providers.
- Define and monitor remedial actions arising form due diligence assessments or performance issues.
- Monitor the outsourcing/ TPRM profile of the region and escalate risk concerns to TPRM 2LoD.
- Develop and implement multi-level reporting for key stakeholder groups.
- Ensure outsourcing arrangements are suitably documented in contractual agreements and Service Level Agreements.
- Operate the TPRM platform and identify areas for improvement.
- Operate and maintain the TPRM database
As the TPRM Team Lead you will have previous Risk Management experience with exposure to risk frameworks, ideally in Third Party Risk Management/Outsourcing will have strong communication skills.
For a confidential conversation contact email@example.com
Salary: €70,000 - €90,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 03 October 2022A global trading business in Dublin are seeking a TPRM Assistant Vice President to join their team.
Salary: €70,000 - €90,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 03 October 2022A highly reputable International Bank are seeking a Compliance Monitoring Vice President to join their team in Dublin
Salary: €80,000 - €90,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 03 October 2022An opportunity to join an exciting financial services firm in Dublin as their Decision Science Manager has become available.
Salary: €80,000 - €90,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 03 October 2022A National leading financial services firm are seeking a Model Validation Manager to join their team in Dublin.
Salary: €80,000 - €90,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 03 October 2022Robert Walters has has partnered with a leading financial services firm in Dublin in the search for a Decision Science Manager where your primary purpose of your role is to support senior management in managing the team’s responsibility for the delivery / redevelopment of adjudication scorecard models for the Bank’s credit products (Mortgage, Term Loan, Overdraft, Credit Card)