Senior Business Control Specialist Vice President
Salary €80,000 - €100,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Brennan
Job Ref 50812943/001
Date posted 13 July 2022rest-of-ireland banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2022-07-13 2022-09-11 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An opportunity to work with a global leading Investment bank in Dublin as the Senior Business Control Specialist Vice President has become available.
As the Senior Business Control Specialist Vice President you will be:
- Providing horizontal oversight of all risk issues and events through designing and implementing reporting and governance routines
- Developing and standardising risk management processes to ensure consistent approaches are taken across the organisation by working closely with other control partners
- Providing qualitative and quantitative analysis on risk issues and events to the Operations leadership team to drive risk-based decisions to strengthen the control environment
- Coordinating self-assessments / attestations to ensure timeliness and completeness as well as monitor any remediation required
- Designing and implementing a risk culture initiative to continue to drive awareness across the organisation
The Senior Business Control Specialist Vice President experience in improving processes and demonstrating successful teamwork, and Knowledgeable in Global Markets products or support functions.
For a confidential conversation contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: €80,000 - €100,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 27 July 2022A Dublin based fintech are looking for a head of compliance and MLRO to join their team. The company offers hybrid or remote first working options. This role will hold both the PCF12 and PCF52.
Salary: €70,000 - €80,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 29 June 2022A Dublin based financial firm are looking for an MLRO who is a qualified lawyer, solicitor, barrister or holds a law degree to join their Dublin team. They offer a mix of office and home working.
Salary: €70,000 - €80,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 12 July 2022An opportunity to work as an Enterprise Risk Specialist assisting The Chief Compliance Officer has become available.
Salary: €75,000 - €90,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 01 July 2022I am working with a international bank to source a TPRM Team Lead VP who will be based in the Dublin Office.
Salary: €70,000 - €90,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 01 July 2022A global trading business in Dublin are seeking a TPRM Assistant Vice President to join their team.