Enterprise Risk Specialist
Salary €70,000 - €80,000 per annum
Consultant Daniel Brennan
Job Ref 50810233/001
Date posted 12 July 2022rest-of-ireland banking-financial-services/risk-credit-mkt-operational 2022-07-12 2022-09-10 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An opportunity to work as an Enterprise Risk Specialist assisting The Chief Compliance Officer has become available.
As the Enterprise Risk Specialist in Dublin some of your duties will have you:
- Under the direction of Head of SPG and Enterprise Risk Lead Officers, participate in or provide support to the implementation of key SPG team deliverables that seek to drive a holistic approach to risk management through:
- Managing the coordination, development and monitoring of the foundational risk documents including Risk Framework, Risk Strategy, Risk Appetite Framework;
- Facilitating the Statement of Risk Appetite (SoRA); a written expression of the extent and types of risk the Board is willing to accept, or avoid, in pursuit of its strategic priorities; comprising of qualitative statements, quantitative measures and qualitative assessment criteria;
- Managing the coordination and aggregation of risk reporting and risk submissions which are presented to the Executive Committee and Risk Committee for review, recommendation (to Board) or approval;
- Coordinating IRM review and challenge on Front Line risk assessments, such as the quarterly Risk Profile Scorecard assessment that monitors and reports risk management effectiveness, through evaluation of control design and effectiveness and risk management capabilities;
- Providing IRM review and challenge on Front Line documents; including Business Strategy and several key policies (e.g. Remuneration Policy, Pillar 3 Policy and Disclosure);
- Overseeing policy management across with a responsibility to design and communicate Board-approved policy governance principles and coordination of semi-annual refresh of policy inventory;
- Managing the ongoing oversight of Strategic Risk and Model Risk governance; and
- Participating in the delivery of key strategic projects, including Climate & Environmental (C&E) Risk plan, and supporting the CRO in promoting a sound risk culture.
- +5 years’ experience of risk management, or equivalent, demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training and education; with experience in enterprise risk management a clear advantage;
Salary: €80,000 - €100,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 27 July 2022A Dublin based fintech are looking for a head of compliance and MLRO to join their team. The company offers hybrid or remote first working options. This role will hold both the PCF12 and PCF52.
Salary: €70,000 - €80,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 29 June 2022A Dublin based financial firm are looking for an MLRO who is a qualified lawyer, solicitor, barrister or holds a law degree to join their Dublin team. They offer a mix of office and home working.
Salary: €80,000 - €100,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 13 July 2022An opportunity to work with a global leading Investment bank in Dublin as the Senior Business Control Specialist Vice President has become available.
Salary: €75,000 - €90,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 01 July 2022I am working with a international bank to source a TPRM Team Lead VP who will be based in the Dublin Office.
Salary: €70,000 - €90,000 per annumLocation: DublinDate posted: 01 July 2022A global trading business in Dublin are seeking a TPRM Assistant Vice President to join their team.