Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Suzanne Feeney
Date posted 24 April 20192019-04-24 2019-06-23 insurance Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 70000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A newly created risk manager position has arisen with a Dublin based insurance business with ambitious international growth plans. Working closely with the Chief Risk Officer, the risk manager will work with multiple other functional areas including underwriting, finance, compliance, claims, operations, senior management and colleagues in international offices.
- Assist the CRO in all aspects of the development, implementation, embedding and maintenance of the risk management framework
- Develop and maintain risk reporting, including monitoring of risk appetite statement metrics
- Develop and maintain risk register and operational risk events / near misses register
- Assist with developing and reviewing risk management policies and procedures
- Test adherence of business to policies
- Risk management “deep dive” reviews
- Play a key role in coordinating the annual and ad hoc ORSA processes, including report drafting
- Assist the CRO in producing papers for the Board / Risk Committee
- Contribute to drafting the Solvency and Financial Condition Report and Regular Supervisory Report
You will have risk management experience within an insurance company, a good understanding of the insurance sector and of best practice risk management frameworks. Exposure to Solvency II is also required. The individual will be self-motivated and well-organised and able to manage and prioritise a broad range of activities in a rapidly growing business. A risk management qualification a plus.