Consultant Suzanne Feeney
Date posted 24 April 20192019-04-24 2019-06-23 insurance Dublin Dublin IE EUR 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A risk analyst opportunity has arisen with a well-established and growing insurance business (cross border). The successful risk professional will be responsible for developing the Risk Management Framework, including performance of regulatory and business related activities. Reporting to the Risk Manager, this role presents an opportunity to develop key stakeholder relationships and own key risk deliverables.
Key responsibilities of the Risk Analyst:
- Management of the Risk Management Framework
- Produce and deliver risk reporting to the Risk Committee, Executive Committee (including internal functional sub-committees within the Company), and to Group Risk Department
- Coordinate the production of the annual ORSA and responsible for proposing and performing related Operational Risk Shocks
- Producing and coordinating the production of the Solvency and Financial Condition Report with internal stakeholders
- Ensure new business initiatives adhere to the Outsourcing Risk Management Policy while providing effective contribution in the enforcement of the third parties risk management processes within the Company
- Maintaining and promoting a strong risk culture within the Company through activities such as Risk Management’s training to new joiners and new risk takers
- Building strong relationships with the 1st and 2nd line defence while acting in line with integrity and in line with Company’s values
You will have experience working within the risk function of an insurance company. They will also have a proven track record in preparing and presenting regulatory reports. You will be an organised individual with the ability to work on your own initiative and build solid stakeholder relationships.