Senior Investment Risk Analyst
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 23 April 20192019-04-24 2019-06-22 banking Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 65000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading Investment Manager are looking to hire an experienced Investment Risk Analyst to their growing team in Dublin. This role will work closely with the Head of Risk and have interaction across EMEA.
Key Responsibilities of the Investment Risk Analyst:
- Deliver value-added Risk Management through a combination of in-depth knowledge of each asset class and each Fund Managers’ investment style for the firm’s funds
- Assist the Head of Risk, Ireland to identify and review on an ongoing basis the investment risk characteristics of all Products, regularly overseeing the delegates’ assessment of the current levels of risk and monitor against risk limits and in accordance with the risk profiles set by the Company
- Review on an ongoing basis the liquidity risk characteristics of all Products, regularly overseeing the delegates’ assessment of the current liquidity levels of risk and monitor against liquidity tolerances set by the Company
- Ensure periodic stress tests and risk analysis are conducted to identify, measure, manage and monitor risks associated with the investment positions
- Work closely alongside the Head of Risk, Ireland and the group investment risk function in execution of tasks and responsibilities for the Company and integrate and/or enhance existing group processes and procedures as part of the Company’s risk management framework
- Preparation, checking, distribution and review of Investment Risk analytics as well as fielding ad-hoc queries for Irish funds
- Receive and review reports on fund / investment risk related issues such as significant movements in risk profiles or liquidity exposures and other fund / investment risks applicable to the Products to monitor each Product’s risk levels and exposure to risk
As the Investment Risk analyst, you will have experience across a wide range of asset classes. You will have working knowledge of Var and come from a Quantitative background.
If you are interested in the above position, please get in touch with Cillian Mooney for more information.