Senior Credit Officer
Consultant James Brown
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-12 aerospace Dublin Dublin IE EUR 50000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A large international Commercial Aircraft financing and leasing business in Dublin are currently looking for a Senior Credit Officer to join their growing business.
Responsibilities of the senior credit officer include:
- Underwriting and credit structuring of aircraft leases and loans originated by the team this will include:
- Evaluation, review and written analysis of all factors that affect an airline’s ability to repay and/or service their obligations on time
- Identification and assessment of all strengths, weaknesses and risks (including credit risk, market risk, and operational risk) associated with the opportunity; as well as identifying and describing mitigating factors
- Use your skill set to assess the appropriateness of the proposed transaction, and to propose optimal alternatives or additional solutions
- As part of the due diligence process, there may also be some airline or lessor client interaction and completion of KYC/ AML requirements
- Aircraft asset quality and airline credit monitoring of an existing portfolio of airline clients and secured debt transactions including the timely preparation of periodic status reviews and annual program renewals, managing airline client compliance with financial reporting and other covenants
- Work closely with the Commercial Aircraft Leasing Sales/Origination teams, Transaction Management team, Internal and External Legal counsel, as well as with colleagues in Wholesale Credit, Risk Management and Leasing Senior Management
As the Senior Credit Officer, you will have ideally 5+ years’ experience within banking/finance industry (Aircraft finance experience, specifically in commercial aircraft leasing, preferred). You will need to have exceptional credit analysis skills (cash flow modelling expertise an advantage), and experience in the credit structuring of aircraft leasing and secured aircraft financing transactions. Proven ability to analyse, interpret and negotiate aircraft lease agreements and third-party legal documentation
If you are interested in this Senior Credit Officer position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact James Brown on the details provided for more information.