Risk Analytics Manager
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 07 March 2019 2019-03-072019-05-06 banking Dublin City Centre Dublin IE EUR 65000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A leading Financial institution based in Dublin City Centre is looking to hire an experienced Risk Analytics Manager.
Key responsibilities of the Risk Analytics Manager:
- Manage the delivery of credit model development to underpin IFRS9 impairment quantification and capital forecasting in a timely and accurate manner for both internal and external requirements.
- Seek to drive the use of decision science infrastructure to get the best results
- Create/maintain a suite of IFRS9, State-of-economy and other related models using statistical techniques
- manage the delivery of relevant model remediation actions originated form internal & external stakeholders i.e. Head of Impairment, Model Validation, Audit & regulator
- Support ongoing improvement in model development turnaround time leveraging process and data improvements
- Continue to build capabilities within the current team through the development and robust performance management, mentoring and recruitment
If you are interested in the above and would like to know more please get in touch with Cillian Mooney on (01) 673 0845