Risk and Compliance Officer
Consultant James Brown
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-04-29 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 50000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
An organisation within the fund management industry is seeking to hire a risk and compliance officer to join their office located in Dublin.
Key responsibilities of the risk and compliance officer:
- Manage and control all aspects of risk and compliance for the organisation and its funds
- Management of the group internal audit program
- Ensure compliance with the regulatory, legal, reporting requirements of each of the funds
- Liaise with external fund administrators and advisors to ensure the group is up to date on relevant changes in legislation affecting the funds or our business
- Ensure fund procedures and controls are in place and monitor them in order to protect against missing deadlines or breaches
- Information security and capacity planning and fund subsidiaries
- Preparation and maintenance of a disaster recovery plan for the organisation
- All insurance coverage and policies of the organisation and the funds where relevant, including negotiation of annual premia
- Oversight, management and control of the following areas: GDPR, Anti-corruption policy
As the risk and compliance officer, you will be degree qualified with 5+ years’ relevant experience, preferably with internal audit experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have exceptional computer literacy, with IT systems and security knowledge being highly desirable. You will have strong time management and project management skills.
If you are interested in this risk and compliance officer position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact James Brown on the details provided for more information.