Operational Risk Consultant
Consultant James Brown
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-04-27 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 50000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A multinational organisation within the financial services industry is seeking to hire a operational risk consultant to join their Dublin office.
Key responsibilities of the operational risk consultant:
- Delivery of operational risk framework components within agreed timelines such as: risk & control self-assessment; incident loss data assessment, issue management; corporate risk management programs; business process risk management etc.
- Contribute in developing, implementing and monitoring risk-based programs to identify, assess and mitigate any operational risk that arises
- Partner with head of operational risk to enhance the organisation’s risk control self- assessment (RCSA) and business process risk management program (BPRM)
- Assess all operational risk incidents pertinent to the organisation and provide appropriate review and challenge
- Manage self-disclosure of risks and proactively monitor shared risk platform issues and corrective actions impacting the organisation
- Assist with the development and analysis of key risk indicators, and risk appetite statement metrics for the organisation’s operational risk and where required
- Support the business in developing a clear understanding of its operational risk profile and subsequent responsibilities
As the operational risk consultant, you will have previous experience within the financial services industry, including significant experience in operational risk with delivery of operational risk programs (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be a good listener and have the ability to build positive relationships across the business. Qualification related to operational risk is favourable.
If you are interested in this operational risk consultant position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact James Brown on the details provided for more information.