Head of Risk
Consultant James Brown
Date posted 23 January 2019 2019-01-232019-03-17 banking Dublin Dublin IE EUR 50000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A private global Asset Manager are currently seeking a Head of Risk to work out of their Dublin offices.
Responsibilities of the Head of Risk:
- Preparing and assisting with the production of daily, monthly and quarterly monitoring of financial and non-financial risks for regulated funds
- Preparing and assisting with the compilation of data for regulatory filings
- Assist global teams to ensure risk policies set globally/locally are applied and adhered to with Risk Management Framework
- Assist global teams to manage the annual risk register review process, dealing with all control owners and demonstrating a good understanding of the control framework
- Prepare internal risk reporting on valuation, liquidity, counterparties and derivatives
- Independently manage the monthly process for data accuracy and completeness, including proactively investigating any issues arising
- Help generate data and analyse information to review and test control environment
- Review the internal control framework and consistently ensuring its compliance
As the Head of Risk you will ideally have 5+ years experience in risk management within the Investment Management sector (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will hold a professional qualification such as CFA, FRM, CA. You will have a strong understanding of financial products (Equities, Fixed Income, Alternatives, Derivatives etc.) You will have the ability to meet tight deadlines in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in the head of risk role, please apply today or contact James Brown for more information.