AVP Credit Risk
Consultant James Brown
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-10 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 10000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading Corporate bank in Dublin are currently looking to hire an AVP Credit Risk Manager into their growing Credit Risk group.
You will be responsible for reviewing/undertaking credit analysis and sanctioning/recommending exposure and exposure policies within acceptable risk parameters for a portfolio of Corporate and Investment Bank clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Approval of credit proposals within delegated discretion or appropriate recommendation to relevant sanctioning level
- Preparation of credit papers to be presented to senior sanctioners
- Monitoring of allocated portfolio and industries for material developments affecting credit quality and the initiation of appropriate action
- Financial risk analysis (balance sheet, P&L and cash flow) of clients including supporting the annual review process
- Assessment of management and business risk
- Analysis of the credit risk taken by the Bank to customers/industries across a wide range of investment and commercial banking products
- Financial modelling or stress testing in support of requests/transactions
- Industry sector/client specific research
As the AVP Credit Risk Manager you will have:
- Proven experience as a corporate credit analyst / sanctioner in an international banking environment
- Transaction experience, including M&A, Leverage Finance and equity linked financing
- Strong commercial and credit judgement
- Ability to apply high standards of quality and quantity
- Timely and effective problem solving and decisions making
If you are interested in the AVP Credit Risk role, please apply today or contact James Brown on the details provided for more information.