Senior Business Analyst
Salary Up to €50,000 per annum
Consultant James Brown
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-12 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A market leading private asset investor who have recently established in Dublin are seeking a Fund Risk Analyst.
Responsibilities of the Fund Risk Analyst:
- Assist the business's Operational Risk Manager in the delivery of key outputs, which include the preparation and delivery of reports to the Boards of Funds under management, operational due diligence reports on underlying GPs, and other duties
- Assist the business's Senior Accountant with the preparation of regulatory filings and other ad hoc requests relating to either the Irish business or the funds which it manages
- Communicate with colleagues in both Dublin and across the Group to understand the needs of departments and the organisation as a whole
- Work with external service providers to the business and the funds managed to understand and develop information shared and prepared for specific tasks
- Identification and communication of potential process improvements required to introduce recommendations
As the Fund Risk Analyst you will have a background in a financial services environment, preferably with some exposure to Private Equity (although PE experience is not a prerequisite). You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills including across borders and be comfortable delivering and interacting with staff across a multi-jurisdictional business.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Fund Risk Analyst to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the Fund Risk Analyst role, please apply today or contact James Brown on the details provided for more information.