Consultant Andrew Murphy
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-11 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie
A public listed asset management firm setting up post Brexit are looking to hire a flexible and team focused CRO on a permanent basis.
The CRO will establish clear and structured protocols for their interaction with the Investment Manager for both regular and exceptional reporting.
- Establish a risk management framework
- Analyse the adequacy and effectiveness of the risk management policies and procedures
- Monitor the level of compliance by the Company and the Funds with the arrangements put in place to manage risk
- Report on the adequacy and effectiveness of measures taken to address any deficiencies in risk management policies and procedures
- Participate in broader risk related initiatives of the Group on an ad hoc basis
- A detailed understanding of the asset management industry
- Strong knowledge of the technical aspects of fixed income, credit and currency markets and equities
- Strong risk mitigation mind-set
- Excellent numerical aptitude and Excel skills
- Proven sound judgement, with an ability to challenge senior management
If you are interested in the CRO position, please apply today or contact Andrew Murphy on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.