Senior Credit Risk Manager
Salary Up to €110,000 per annum
Consultant James Brown
Date posted 05 October 2018 2018-10-052018-12-02 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A large Financial Services organisation in Dublin City Centre are currently seeking a Senior Credit Risk Manager.
Responsibilities of the Senior Credit Risk Manager:
- Assist with the setting up and development of the credit team to ensure the highest standards of credit analysis and service standards
- Support the lending team to assess, evaluate and structure credit applications in line with credit policy
- Carry out detailed assessment of credit proposals to ensure the highest standard of credit analysis and make recommendations to the appropriate sanctioning authority
- Ensure required cooperation with internal and external auditors
- Contribute to the impairment review of exposures in line with impairment policy
- Contribute to the design and development of appropriate processes and procedures necessary to achieve its stated objectives and business targets
As the Senior Credit Risk Manager you will have 6+ years’ experience of credit risk management in a financial institution (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role) with a proven track record in assessing credit proposals for residential funding proposals. Proven ability to critically analyse and evaluate credit risk in a residential funding environment and Strong knowledge of lending agreements, covenants and security requirements
If you are interested in the Senior Credit Risk Manager role, please apply today or contact James Brown on the details provided for more information.