Operational Risk Testing Senior Consultant
Salary Up to €100,000 per annum
Consultant James Brown
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-11-18 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading International Bank are looking to hire an EMEA Operational Risk Testing Senior Consultant to work out of their Dublin office.
Responsibilities of the Operational Risk Testing Senior Consultant:
- Lead the engagement with key stakeholders within relevant lines of business and Operational Risk teams to effectively plan testing activity
- Plan & Perform Operational risk testing activities and lead the engagements that independently evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of critical end-to-end processes and controls relevant to the business based on defined testing plan and methodology
- Ensure that all stakeholders are kept apprised of review progress through formal updates throughout the engagement
- Plan & Perform issues and corrective actions validation activities that independently evaluate the adequacy, comprehensiveness and effectiveness of corrective actions taken to remediate issues based on defined methodology
- Formally agree issues, recommendations and action plans in consultation with the relevant senior management
- Formally document testing activity within the working papers in accordance with the methodology and review the work of other team members
As the Operational Risk Testing Senior Consultant you will have experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both. You will have IT systems security, business process management and banking industry experience
If you are interested in the operational risk testing senior consultant role, please apply today or contact James Brown on the details provided for more information.