Senior Regulatory Risk Analyst
Consultant James Brown
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-06 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A large financial services firm are searching for a Senior Regulatory Risk Analyst to work out of their Dublin offices.
Responsibilities of the Senior Regulatory Risk Analyst:
- Become the Subject Matter Expert for the regulatory related aspects of the Risk function (in particular UCITS, AIFMD, Solvency II)
- Keeping abreast of both regulatory developments from a Risk perspective and emerging best practice in Enterprise Risk Management, assuming ownership for implementation of same as required
- Ownership and development of Governance aspects of the Risk Framework, ensuring review and documentation of policies and controls, ownership of Regulatory Risk aspects of Company Projects, Board Risk Reporting processes, etc
- Liaising with Group regarding their Risk Policies and overseeing the adoption of these locally, having regard to local entity specificities
- Assist with development of the RMP, ICAAP and ORSA processes
- Recommend enhancements in Risk Processes: assist the Lines of Business (including Compliance, Investments Departments) with analysis, providing oversight, expertise and problem solving
As the Senior Regulatory Risk Analyst you will have 5+ years’ experience in a financial services environment in the regulatory/legal risk area (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have experience with both qualitative and quantitative aspects of risk management
If you are interested in the Senior Regulatory Risk Analyst role, please apply today or contact James Brown on the details provided for more information.