Consultant James Brown
Date posted 13 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A large state owned public service provider are seeking an Risk Governance and Controls Specialist to work out of their Dublin office.
Key responsibilities of the Risk Governance and Controls Specialist:
- Work with Risk & Governance Business Partner to agree, drive and monitor annual governance plan across the business
- Support management in development and improvement of Risk Control Matrices (RCM), RACI and other governance tools and templates
- Complete risk assessments and fraud workshops as required
- Assist in preparation of the Business’ quarterly Internal Control sign-off, presentations and related meetings
- Assist in preparation of Risk Management program across the group
- Support governance reporting by Senior Management Team
As the Risk Governance and Control Specialist you will have relevant work experience in governance or financial control related role. You will have strong work experience liaising with business managers providing solutions and a proven ability to work on own initiative and deliver results to strict deadlines.
If you are interested in the Risk Governance and Controls Specialist role, please apply today or contact James Brown on the contact details provided for more information.