Market Risk - Vice President
Consultant James Brown
Date posted 02 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global financial services company based in Dublin is looking to hire a market risk – vice president.
Key responsibilities of the market risk - vice president:
- Value At Risk -V.A.R & Stress Testing
- Exposure & Greeks
- Performance & Market Liquidity
- Development and maintenance of risk management, analytics and reporting services
- Assist on specifying new functionality for further operational improvements/efficiency's
- Assist on creating, documenting & adhering to consistent operational maintenance procedures
- Provide support & address internal inquiries; demonstrate firm understanding of the product to end users
- Sound I.T. knowledge, including knowledge of the software development life cycle and database knowledge
- Support & participate on training risk analysts and other front-line users on system’s functionality and usage
- Other project-based tasks as assigned
As the market risk - vice president you will have a degree in finance/economics or related field, FRM or CFA qualification an advantage. You will have strong experience in financial risk Services/Investments, strong understanding of financial markets and risk management techniques, strong analytical ability and problem solving skills. Previous management experience is essential.
You will be highly motivated, multi-task capable and willingness to learn and develop within role be a proven work experience with SQL query and Advanced Excel, bloomberg and/or Reuter’s knowledge will be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for a market risk – vice president to join a successful organisation based in Dublin
If you are interested in the market risk - vice president role, please apply today or contact James Brown on the details provided for more information.