Market Risk Officer
Consultant James Brown
Date posted 02 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global financial services company based in Dublin is looking to hire a market risk officer.
Key responsibilities of the market risk officer:
- Gather requirements from the business users and subject matter experts
- Design innovative solutions to streamline those processes and develop new features, including writing detailed specs
- Pro-actively seek out new product ideas to enhance our data and analytics offering
- Work with the IT and Financial Engineering team to implement and deploy these solutions
- Candidate will be expected to be a self-starter, highly motivated with a strong quantitative background and the ability to run and manage projects in isolation
As the market risk officer you will have 5+ years’ experience in a related role, bachelor’s degree in Finance/Mathematics/Economics/IT/Engineering or equivalent (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have excellent quantitative finance expertise: Market risk & analytics, VaR, stress testing, fixed income analytics (duration, convexity etc), performance analytics & attribution, OTC derivatives pricing models, CFA, CQF, FRM, CIPM or PRMIA an advantage. You will have Strong IT skills with proven ability to lead complex projects to completion and work to tight deadlines. Experience with Agile software development is an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity for a market risk officer to join a successful organisation based in Dublin
If you are interested in the market risk officer role, please apply today or contact James Brown on the details provided for more information.