Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant James Brown
Date posted 02 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global financial services firm based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a regulatory advisory manager.
Key responsibilities of the regulatory advisory manager:
- Engaging with current and potential clients in the banking sector and building relationships with them
- Preparing and submitting financial services related proposals
- Supporting the Banking and Insurance Team in developing the firm’s proposition in the insurance sector
- Engaging with other parts of the firm (Ireland and Internationally) and network to promote the Finance Effectiveness offering
- Winning assignments, particularly in the areas of insurance consulting, transformational programmes and mandatory change
- Member of the Financial Services management team
- Leading project teams and providing on-the-job learning and coaching
- Delivering high quality client projects
- Managing project and programmes
- Complying with firm’s quality and risk standards
- Drafting practical thought leadership articles and publications in the insurance sector
- Supporting business development initiatives
- Carrying out other ad hoc support and projects
As the regulatory advisory manager, you will have any primary degree along with a MBA or any further studies being desirable. You will have 5+ years' in similar consulting-based role or 7+ years industry experience in the Banking Sector with experience of working in and / or with large scale organisations in the Insurance Sector, delivering consulting engagements, including change and transformation programmes (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
This is an excellent opportunity for a regulatory advisory manager to join a successful organisation based in Dublin City Centre.
If you are interested in the regulatory advisory manager role, please apply today or contact James Brown on the details provided for more information.