Regulatory Project Manager
Consultant James Brown
Date posted 02 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A financial Services firm in Dublin is looking to hire a regulatory project manager.
Responsibilities of the Regulatory Project Manager:
- Lead a team to influence through support and challenge, an effective compliance risk management culture across the Group which protects our Customers and our Business
- Undertake risk based independent review and challenge that effectively challenges senior management / business leaders
- Form an opinion on the effectiveness of the regulatory control environment and influence management in managing the compliance risks effecting the business area and the discussion of the compliance risk reports with senior management/business leaders
- Manage and lead the preparation and delivery of an annual compliance programme within committed timeframes
- Contribute to the overall strategic direction of Compliance by attending and contributing at Compliance Management Team
As the Regulatory Programme Manager you will be required to display an understanding and experience of Risk Management in a Banking environment and associated risks with specific focus on prudential, along with demonstrating an extensive knowledge of key banking processes and products. You will have the ability to lead and motivate highly effective teams to achieve challenging compliance and business outcomes and results.
If you are interested in the regulatory project manager role, please apply today or contact Jmaes Brown on the details provided for more information.