Consultant Cillian Mooney
Date posted 02 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading Lessor are looking to hire an experienced Risk Manager to their team.
Key responsibilities of the Risk Manager:
- Credit and risk assessment of potential lessees, existing lessees and potential aircraft or portfolio purchases
- Monitor higher risk customers and advise of any issues arising impacting those customers, internally or externally
- Monitoring and communication of aviation specific, macroeconomic and jurisdictional events in a timely manner, in order to assist the company in managing its business activities and underlying risks.
- Production of regular lessee financial and credit reviews and updates to internal lessee scorecard and portfolio concentration analysis
- Process improvement of internal Risk Management systems and procedures
- Production of ad hoc lessee, market and macroeconomic analysis as requested from time to time
As the Risk Manager you will have experience in the aviation industry along with a strong understanding of risks applicable to the industry. You will be able to travel as required in support of assigned projects at short notice.
If you are interested in the risk manager role, please apply today or contact Cillian Mooney on the details provided for more information.