Consultant James Brown
Date posted 23 May 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A reputable fund administration business in Dublin city centre are looking for a risk officer to join their risk department.
Responsibilities of the risk officer:
- Monitor counterparty and financial risks of the business
- 2nd level review of requests from front office in relation to own account dealing (purchases of securities, repos, securities lending, cash investments) and in relation to requests from clients for credit lines and FX lines
- Monitor consolidated risks by following branch’s exposure within group tools and systems. You will work closely with a portfolio manager and ensure that local limits are adhered to
- Participate and contribute to branch committees (risk committee, supervisory committee)
- Consolidate follow up of risks and ensure its follow up and reporting through group tools and systems
- Support the production of risk management reports locally and at group level
- Implement local and group risk policies, procedures and controls
As the Risk Officer you will have a third level qualification in financial services focus, business or accounting required. You will have 3+ years’ experience within a risk environment and a good understanding of market products with experience in monitoring counterparty and financial risks (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
If you are interested in the risk officer role, please apply today or contact James Brown on the details provided for more information.