Risk Governance and Reporting
Consultant James Brown
Date posted 09 May 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading global provider of Insurance are seeking a Risk Governance and Reporting Officer to work out of their Dublin City centre office.
Responsibilities of the Risk Governance and Reporting Officer:
- Support the development and enhancement of the Risk Management Framework, including the regular reporting cycle to senior stakeholders
- Develop the risk policy suite, and collaborate on related policies
- Support the Head of ERM in enhancing and fully embedding the Control Framework in Dublin and the branches
- Coordinate, monitor and report Independent Control Validation activity, working with HO and Branch Risk Managers to ensure consistent validation of key controls
- Continuously improve the Control Framework and Enterprise Risk Self-Assessment (‘ERSA’) process based on output from control validation analysis
- support good governance, participating in country Risk Committees
As the Risk Governance and reporting Officer you will have a minimum of 1 year financial services experience, preferably in a Risk and Control, Compliance, Audit or Governance role. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with the ability to challenge and influence others at all levels of the organisation.
If you are interested in the risk governance and reporting officer role, please apply today or contact James Brown on the contact details for more information.