Structured Credit Manager
Consultant Brendan Simeson
Date posted 11 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global corporate bank with significant operations in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a structured credit manager.
Key responsibilities of the structured credit manager:
- Maintains contacts and ensures alignment with coverage bankers and other relevant departments (i.e. Loan Synd., DCM, ECM, TCF, ABF, Capital Structuring, branch network , M&A etc.)
- Maintains contacts and aligns with Risk Management functions
- Maintains contacts and aligns processes regarding legal and credit aspects with supporting departments KRM, Legal, Tax, Compliance, Control, FAR and analysts
- Aligns with clients, other banks, coordinators, lawyers concerning transactions and acts as a sparring partner in this context
- Aligns with markets and treasury on cross-sell leads and credit facilities
As the structured credit manager, you will have excellent structure credit and wholesale banking knowledge with 5+ years’ experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will also have excellent product/market/sector knowledge (access to clients on a high level) with basel II/III/IV. You must be able to manage and resolve conflict and other challenging issues. You will be able to quickly develop and make use of personal credibility to communicate complex issues simply and compellingly to influence senior business leaders.
This is an excellent opportunity for a structured credit manager to join a successful organisation based in Dublin City Centre.
If you are interested in the structured credit manager role, please apply today or contact Brendan Simeson on the details provided for more information.