Senior Fund Risk Manager
Consultant Brendan Simeson
Date posted 29 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global financial services firm based in Dublin is seeking to hire a senior fund risk manager for their fund services business.
Key responsibilities of the senior fund risk manager:
- Influence the respective business units on all risk issues, providing regular updates on risk issues, including prevention, identification, mitigation and resolution
- Oversight and coordination for all risks associated with the business unit (operational, credit, legal, market, fiduciary, liquidity, and technology)
- Assist in executing the company’s risk policies, governance and "best practices" across the region
- Collaborate with management on formulating and executing strategy and decision-making with regards to risk issues
- Participate in the EMEA regional and legal entity governance teams. Contribute as appropriate to the various Risk Management Committee’s and legal entity boards
- Assist and help to enhance reporting provided to Legal Entity boards and Risk Committees of the Bank
- Act as a Risk Management representative for regulatory and audit examinations or visits
As the senior fund risk manager you will have commensurate direct industry experience from either audit, compliance and/or risk management roles in an established financial services organisation or at a top tier accountancy firm. You will also have outstanding interpersonal, communication and influencing skills. You will have administration, custody and middle office components of the fund services industry. You will have in depth understanding of the purpose and expectation of a risk management function.
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior fund risk manager to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the senior fund risk manager role, please apply today or contact Brendan Simeson on the details provided for more information.