Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant James Brown
Date posted 13 March 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A large professional services firm are looking for a risk advisor to join their Dublin office.
Key responsibilities of the risk advisor include:
- Compliance Management including design and implementation of compliance frameworks, compliance audits and training/support services; Anti-Money Laundering and control effectiveness reviews
- Risk Management including the review and development of internal risk management policies and procedures
- Governance assessments and reviews
- Regulatory Capital Management
- Responding to regulatory change including conducting gap analysis of new requirements against current practices e.g. Solvency II, AIFMD, MiFID II
As the Risk Advisor you will have 3+ years' in a similar consultancy environment or in a financial services company specialising in regulatory compliance, risk management or prudential reporting (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have experience of the regulatory framework and working in a compliance/risk department of an authorised firm. Cross financial sector experience is an advantage.
If you are interested in the risk advisor role, please apply today or contact Ross Culligan on the details provided for more information.